ARC Foundation is a private foundation established in 2007. We are based in Vancouver, BC.
We dedicate resources to current projects in the community that support the vision of ARC. We do this in various ways:
1. Connect with community at the local, provincial and national levels
2. Fund projects
3. Share our skills, expertise and network with select projects
ARC supports projects that:
• Make the general population Aware of the issues of the disenfranchised and the impact of prejudice
• Create an environment of Respect for the disenfranchised and marginalized through education
• Develop the Capacity within those less tolerant for understanding and acceptance
ARC welcomes donations and collaboration opportunities from individuals or corporations who support our mandate. If you’re interested in supporting us, please contact us to discuss your options. Tax receipts will be issued for all charitable donations.
Work with us
ARC Foundation is hiring a part-time Administrative Coordinator to start in February, 2019. Find out more.